LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Umm....

I have to say 4 our 10. The reason for this is:
1. You have decent animation skills.
2. It seem like you drew this yourself.
3. You wrote this.
4. I understood the story and where it was coming from.

Now for the bad....
I won't list anything here. I'll just suggest that you practice more with your drawings and animation, unless this is your style. Maybe some research and/or help from some of the other animators, authors and artists on newgrounds would help. As for the characters' voice overs, some voice artists might lend a hand if you ask, you never know.

I hope this has been helpful to you :)

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

The best!

I have to say, this series kicks ass! I would've just given a 10 for the fire Sonic idea! Overall, everything fell into place and I like how you added the 3D into the animation. This series just keeps gettin better and better. I can't wait until the next episode.

Naruto vs. Symphonia Naruto vs. Symphonia

Funny stuff

This only get's half score for 2 reasons: Colette didn't deserve that beating and Celsius would've pwnd Sasuke. Everything else might need a little tweaking but it was pretty good.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Perfect ending

The whole thing altogether was great. I really wanna see Luigi win but it would've been too good to be true. Overall, the animations were great and the fight scenes were awesome so I give it a 10.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Awesome

Your definately one of the best. I saw the whole series so far and it inspired me to try something too. My favorite episodes are 5, 6 and 2, I just can't get enough of it. There's no rush but I can't wait till ep 8 comes out. 10!!