LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Umm....

I have to say 4 our 10. The reason for this is:
1. You have decent animation skills.
2. It seem like you drew this yourself.
3. You wrote this.
4. I understood the story and where it was coming from.

Now for the bad....
I won't list anything here. I'll just suggest that you practice more with your drawings and animation, unless this is your style. Maybe some research and/or help from some of the other animators, authors and artists on newgrounds would help. As for the characters' voice overs, some voice artists might lend a hand if you ask, you never know.

I hope this has been helpful to you :)

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

The best!

I have to say, this series kicks ass! I would've just given a 10 for the fire Sonic idea! Overall, everything fell into place and I like how you added the 3D into the animation. This series just keeps gettin better and better. I can't wait until the next episode.

Naruto vs. Symphonia Naruto vs. Symphonia

Funny stuff

This only get's half score for 2 reasons: Colette didn't deserve that beating and Celsius would've pwnd Sasuke. Everything else might need a little tweaking but it was pretty good.

ToS Demo ToS Demo

Hey...I'm a Tales of Symphonia fan

This game is pretty good. There's not too much I can say about it since it's a demo. Anyways, I'm a Tales of Symphonia fan and I have a lot of stuff related to the game: sprites, music, voices etc. If you want some help with this just send me a message and we'll work something out.

Desert Winds - [8-bit] Desert Winds - [8-bit]

Definately

This definately sounds like a desert stage tune. I like the way it was put together and that part at 0:15 was my fav. Good work! 10!

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Freakin awesome man!

This song is one of the best I've heard so far! 10 of 10!

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks dude!

{Dj-L} Essence of Creativity {Dj-L} Essence of Creativity

Great song!

This song is awesome! I really like the way it sounds!

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!